For those interested to experience the course on behalf of their organizations or businesses, or for their own professional development, pre-registration of the next Decoding Sustainability Course (Operationalizing Sustainable Development) is now open and the program is scheduled to take place on 12-13 January 2022. You can also join the pre-registration if you would like to know more about the program, but have yet to decide on participating.
This course is designed for leaders in businesses/organizations who are interested in re-aligning their business/organizational/unit goals with the aspirations of Sustainable Development as set in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. It is also suitable for business/organization representatives who plan to initiate change in their respective organizations towards more sustainable business/organizational approaches and decision-making.
- To educate on the risk and impact of inaction among businesses/organizations in the path towards Sustainable Development.
- To educate on how business/organizations can contribute towards the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- To educate on the correlation between effective sustainability performance and positive business/organizational performance.
- To share practical knowledge on how business/organizations can re-align their goals and practices to improve their business’/organization’s sustainability performance.
Effective application of Sustainable Development in enriching organizational ESG performance
Understanding the power of effective stakeholder management in transforming business and organizational operations.
Guide to managing resource consumption and environmental impacts in the path towards operational transformation.
Assessing direct and indirect impacts from products and services and initiating change to transform the value of outputs.
Important lessons in overcoming challenges in building and maintaining a sustainable business.
Live Course Access
Course playback option
All times are Malaysia Time (MYT). UTC +8.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners (Corporations / SMEs)
- Managing Directors
- Board members
- Head of Departments
- Senior Managers
- Higher Management Executives
- Senior Executives
- Executives with the autonomy to initiate change in an organization
- Gain awareness on the risks of sustainability inaction, the potential impacts from businesses and organizations’ operations, and learn more about its effective management
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on the roles and functions of business and organizations in fulfilling ESG requirements and contributing towards the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Gain valuable insight on the correlation between effective sustainability performance (including ESG) and positive business and organizational performance
- Gain knowledge and competency in the application of sustainable approach and practices to improve the business’ and organization’s sustainability performance
Meet The Speakers
Dr Wan Nurul Mardiah Wan Mohd Rabi
Deputy Director II
Institut Sultan Iskandar
Datin Nur Nazifah Ahmad Rosland
Center for Sustainable Small Owners, School Asia of Business
Dato' Seri Ir Dr Zaini Ujang
Ministry of Environment and Water
Mr Ahlami Mirza Ahmad Hj Ahmad
Southern Office, AESSB
Mr Noor Shahiwan Ismail
Suncrox Solar (Renewable Energy Enterprise)